10/18/15

SCARY MOVIE Mumblings

Creepy movies.
I can't even DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, I watch 'em.

Growing up, I developed a phobia for striped sweaters, hockey masks and dolls that talked. Freddy was always waiting in my closet, Jason was outside my window and Chucky was in the playroom. I was darn sure of it! 

I'm not even going to type out the name {P&nn!wi$e} for fear of summoning that painted face lunatic. BAH!!!!!!!!

Who was YOUR villain? Who scared the bajeezie outta you? Hmm? Tell me! Even the strongest of us all HAS to get the shakes from some goon. In tonight's Halloweena-palooza 2015 episode, I'm going to pay homage to some movie scenes that terrified me as a kiddo. {Or a BIG kiddo! lol} Why, you ask? Because, I'm random! And, this is what random people do on a Sunday eve.


Dear Kid. It's a clown. IN A SEWER.
Common sense, dummy!

It.



The troll. STOP IT.

Cat's Eye.



The tv scene. Oh, come onnnnn!!!!!!

The Ring.



Stripes and a sharp high five.
Forever etched in my memory.

Nightmare on Elm Street.



No.

The Exorcist.



Again with the dang TV crap!

Poltergeist.



#Rotten

The Omen.




Oh for the love.
WHY DID YOU GET OUT OF THE CAR?!!!!

TCM.



HORRIFIC.

Open Water.
Technically not a scary movie, but, umm. HECK YES IT IS.



Nope.

Silence of the Lambs.



A ticked off doll.
RUN, honey!!!!!!!!




Phew! I think that's about all the nerve I have tonight to post about spine tingling scenes. Eeeeeek!!! Now I got the heebie jeebies!!!!! I think I'm gonna go pep up a lil bit by watching some Rainbow Brite cartoons, sipping some pink lemonade and tossing some sparkles in my face. {While galloping on a unicorn just for good measure.}
Just a click on the pic counts as the vote!
Much love.


Nighty night! Mwahahahaha!



No comments:

Post a Comment