10/19/15

Misunderstood Munchies

I'm all about the love and the light, ya'll. And, you know I loooooove me a list of top faves somethin' FIERCE! Spreading the good word on anything and everything is pretty much my life's mission.

Now, I love all things equally...to some degree...but when it comes to candy, I'm a snob and a half. I wholeheartedly blame Big M. The dude raised me on Snickers and Peanut M&Ms. {Don't get me started on my adoration for Snickers with ALMONDS!} He's now encouraging the next generation to sweet talk homeowners on Halloween Night by "putting in a good word for him" so he can get a cut of the loot. He also taught them to "scan the bowl properly" and to accidentally take a handful of bars and to scoff at the lame-o "one per Trick-or-Treater" rule.

Can't blame him. Look at the chocoholic he lives with! His bride {CoCo} is a ruthless loon when it comes to Dark Milky Ways. She and I can polish off a bag in one sitting...including the emergency bar in the freezer. {I live a charmed life with these two as parents!}

You know I can snack with the best of 'em. But, alas! Even a cheery cherub sometimes gives a "what the feezie?" to some mysterious oddities. As hard as I've tried over the course of my 29-ish years, I just can't understand the following sweets. I know I'll get some flack for listing these "curiosities" on here, but I need to get this off my chest once and for all.

{Here's my list of questionable candies...}


Honey, I'm NOT home.





Worse than clowns. Yep, I said it.






CoCo is disowning me as I whine.






Molasses and peanut butter. Stop it.






I tried. I tried so hard.






Blondes don't always have more fun, lol.







All of it.






Nice try, Junior.






A picture is worth a thousand words.
Or in my case, 11...
I've just ticked off my Dad and my Father-in-Law.







Whoops. Now we can add my Mother-in-Law to the list!







Sigh.





The blog's namesake is officially going to stop reading at this point.






Not if this was the last food on God's green Earth.






Dot's all folks!




Click if you're diggin' the crazy!Thanks buddies!



No comments:

Post a Comment