10/13/15

Happy Birthday GOGO

BIG DAY! Huge! I started a new job.

Whattttt????? That's right, kiddos! I've been hinting at some big changes over the past week or so...and this was it!

But, today's not about the jobby job...it's about my mother-in-law. She's celebrating a BIG birthday! I won't tell you how old she is though, because a good daughter-in-law will only tell you she's celebrating the anniversary of one of her 29ths.

I'm in a lil excited whirlwind today, and I'd love to write more, but I'm a wee bit sleepy. Since we're still in the midst of Halloween-a-palooza, I'm going to time stamp this post and get back to ya in a jiffy with an ode to the MIL. Check back for all the deets on how this lovely lady gave {The Hubs} an endearing Halloween upbringing.

For now, here's a pic to serve as a prelude to the tribute! Miz Halloween Queen {of the Midwest}...waiting proudly for a parade with her boys and a homemade spaceship.


She's out of this world!


More soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment