6/4/15

Pumpkin Pie Donuts

Tomorrow is National Donut Day.

Today is the day I order you to try this recipe. Immediately. Don't drive to the store. FLY, honey! I mean it! You need to sink your chompers into these little puffy pumpkin pillows and pour yourself a nice cold frothy glass 'o milk. Serve up a nice slice of a nap for dessert.

Back in the fall {pre-Bloggyworld}, the fam and I made some homemade Pumpkin Donuts. I wish I had a step-by-step guide for ya, but all I can offer today is the recipe and snapshot of the plate before these pretties were...in a word...wolfed!





I know it's June and the farthest thing from your mind is anything Autumn-related, but you always "leaf" room for pumpkin delights, right? {Didja get that one about the leaf? The fall? Leaves, etc.? lol}

So, here she is! A nifty number from Pillsbury. Can't find any pumpkin spice? Try cinnamon! Can't find any pumpkin? How about apple sauce/puree?! I think you can use the base of these yummies and swap out ingredients as you wish. The "glaze" is basically what will give these cuties the flava. So, the sky's the limit! I can't wait to see what you come up with. Tell me your secrets, when you do! {Someone out there zhoosh these up with strawberry somehow. Mmmm-kay?}




Here is Pillbury's version. Click on the pic for the deets! These were really easy to follow. One of those keep-all-of-the-ingredients-on-hand type of recipes so you'll be ready to roll when unexpected company drops by!







Don't forget to checkout my Facie page for Krispy Keme and DD info!
FREE goodies await on Friday, June 5.
Go get 'em, darlings!






No comments:

Post a Comment