1/7/15

{Dee-I-Y} Fam-prints

Introducing {Dee-I-Y}: a little corner of crafty craziness. This portion of the blog includes Pinteresting finds or just a peek into my mind {yikes?!}. Goodness gracious, I'm no expert. Let's make that as crystal clear as 'ol girl Elsa's hilltop hangout. I'm just a {goofy} gal who likes to share randomness with her family and friends {and anyone in general who digs long-winded, Hurricane-style convos}.

If something worked for me - I want to tell you about it - because I hope you'll share ideas with me too. {And, well, basically because I want to wrap the world up in burlap, dip it in damask and top it with a 10-layer sequin bow.}

I'm looking forward to posting successes and messes {Glue gun. Hands. Pinata costume. D'oh!}... so stay tuned for the fun. We've only just begun!

{Dee-I-Y}: Fam-prints

Starting off easy peasy lemon squeezy. 

Find a frame. Grab your fam. Capture the moment and make one for Gram. {Rhymes, yo.}

They'll hold your hand for a while, but they'll hold your heart forever.

Pick out at least an 8 x 10 beaut at your local craft store and buy a pretty piece of scrapbook paper to place in it. Also pick out some individual pieces of paper to represent each of your family members. 

Do this craft on Pizza Night and don't let your family have 1 bite of Padrone's {Hey Ohio!} perfection until they trace their handprint on a slice of 8 x 10 polka dots. 

When you have all your honeys' handprints, use double stick tape to tack down the largest one. Tape the rest down by size and then you're done. {Show me if you've done this!}

High-fives!




No comments:

Post a Comment