4/6/15

Easter Endorsements

Last week, I stopped by the Easter Candy aisle and realized there are such crazy cool candies these days. Have you seen what's out there?!! Hybrids! Fusions! It's neat.




I fully know that the sweets are not the reason for the season...but it's always a nice little bonus to receive some tiny treats on Super Sunday. Back in the old days, big hollow choco bunnies and Palmer's bunny coins/eggs were the real deal Holyfield. Don't even get me started on those gumballs shaped like eggs. {Bah!} CoCo + Big M always made sure I had a big bag of Just Born jelly beans {ahem...the BEST ones on the planet.}...and SheShe would let me have the purple ones from her bag.

She loves me.


My best 2-year-old Easter Egg Hunt game face. 


During my stroll in Aisle 6 with the Twinados, we stumbled across the following yummies...and we're looking forward to scrounging through stores this week to buy these for cheap! Ya'll know I'm a foodie {FooDee!...to be exact}...but these days, I'm starting to make a few more healthier eating choices. {Super weird, I know. More about this subject in juuuust a few days!} I am still going to snag a few of these interesting finds so I can sneak one every now and then just for kicks.

So, here we go! In no particular order...I'm fully endorsing these sunshiney smidgens of sugar:


It took you this long to figure this out? Tsk, tsk Reese's.




This is no laughing matter!





The grape ones.





#NerdAlert





The inventor is a total Swede-heart.






Oh, stop it!





I have a crush.





Remember putting the candy version in Zima? #Late90s #Holla





Behave.





Minx.




Way cool.





Stop flirting.




Where's my credit card?



What makes your Easter basket blush? Tell me!














No comments:

Post a Comment